It is a well-stated fact that each business is unique and has its own share of requirements. To meet the relevant requirements of businesses, these days everyone opts for tailor-made solutions.
What do you think, would be the case of the various software that a company uses? Custom Software Development is the ultimate solution for many businesses especially the ones that are in growth burst. And why precisely do we say so? Here is the answer to this- it opens up opportunity to serve the unique and differentiating processes specific to any business. It also caters to the issues, needs that are exclusive to the business thereby helping the workflow get simpler, faster, error free. This directly results in increased efficiency, flexibility. And the best part would be the post implementation support and maintenance which can again be designed keeping in mind the necessities of the particular business.
Let us now elucidate why custom software has become the pressing need for organisations-
1. It is definitely a good news for companies who invest in multiple software for carrying out various activities , they can very well combine the various software into one primary customized software
2. The ready-made software (or aka Canned Software) is programmed to perform functionalities in a particular manner, if the organisation undergoes any change and a shift in the software is needed in that case customisation of software is absolutely needed. It gets no chance to add additional features in off the shelf software hence it is better that custom software development with all the required features
3. With custom software, businesses have the liberty to add further complicated features and improve the existing features. It helps companies reduce the cost needed for procuring additional licensing and implementation costs
4. By giving a tremendous boost to efficiency , custom software enables companies to have a competitive edge over other players as well
5. You can completely eliminate the line item in monthly expenses which adds up for better bottom line.
6. Last, but, certainly not least “NO dependency on software provider”. You will be in BIG trouble if the software company goes out of business, don’t you?
Blackbud Software 6/7/2019 2:00:36 AM